Congratulations & Welcome
Soča Valley AdZENtures
September 10-16, 2022
We are so excited to have you join us in
Soča Valley, Slovenia!
Your reservation is confirmed for a week of adventure, culture and yoga in breathtaking locations throughout the beautiful Soča Valley, Slovenia.
Over the next few months, leading up to your AdZENture, you’ll receive pertinent information regarding your holiday via email, but that information can also be found here. So be sure to add this page to your Favorites so you don’t miss a thing!
Mark your calendars…
$500 deposit due: December 31, 2021
50% of final payment due: May 10, 2022
Final payment due: July 10, 2022
AdZENture Pick-Up: September 10, 3pm local time
Pick-up and Drop-off will be at Marco Polo Airport (VCE) in Venice, Italy
Pick-up: September 10, 3pm local time
Drop-off: September 16, 12pm local time
NOTE: If you choose to fly in early or stay a few days after the retreat, it is your responsibility to find your own transportation to and from the airport. If you need help scheduling transportation, please let us know and we will be happy to help!
Below is a detailed list of our suggestions on what to pack! Keep in mind that this is specifically for our AdZENture in Slovenia, if you plan to add other destinations onto your trip, please plan accordingly.
- Hiking shoes/boots (if you have shoes that cover your ankles these can be helpful for the terrain here)
- Rain jacket (hopefully we will not need it but better to be prepared)
- Swimming suit AND workout clothes that can get wet
- Sun protection (sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, etc.)
- Layers – this is a mountain town where it’s hot in the valley but cool on the mountaintop, warm during the day and cold at night, bring a pair of warm clothes (sweatshirt, pants) as well as summer attire (shorts, tank tops)
- Yoga clothes and comfortable hiking attire
- Hiking poles
- Water shoes, crocs, TEVA sandals, etc.
- Warm gloves
- Beanie (good for mornings in the mountains)
- Water bottle
- Camera, GoPro, waterproof jacket for phone, etc.
- Euro for personal purchases, additional alcohol, etc. (I’d suggest ordering this from your bank 2-3 weeks before your trip for the best rates)
Leading up to our AdZENture and during, we will be posting exciting content on our social media sites. Be sure to follow us at the links below so we can tag you and vice versa!
Please note: when attending an AdZENture, we will often ask you not to add specific geotags to your posts as we try to keep our secluded, magical spots from being exploited! So please feel free to tag your location as AdZENtures when we ask you to keep those secret spots anonymous! Thank you for keeping our spots special!